I have lots of vegetables, what should I do?
As always Amma jumps in with a recipe so son/ daughter eats healthy.
1. 2 carrots diced in thick cubes
2. 1 Potato diced in thick cubes
3. 1 capsicum cut in thick quarters
4. 1 onion quartered
5. 1 radish diced in thick cubes
7. 2 bay leaves
8. Few pepper corns & 1 tbsp of coarse my ground pepper
9. 1/2 cup of flour
Dust the meat and vegetable in flour. Do it separately.
Add the mutton and stir for a bit.
Add vegetables and stir all for 5 min
Add salt, bay leaves and pepper corns
Add 1 cup of water and pressure cook.
Once done add 1/2 cup water more and let it simmer.